Sunday, October 19, 2008

First Blog

Hey, this is Dana. This is my first blog so if I ramble on and don't make much sense, bare with me.
Ok, about me, I have been shooting for about 3 years now and I absolutly love what I do. Photography is a passion. I have fun shooting, and I like to make the shoot fun and creative. I get excited about my work, and I want you, as my model, to be excited about it to.
I feel like the last few years have been a learning experience for me. I still have some much to learn but I think my mad skills improve as I go.
I have recently shoot in Downtown Inman, SC. It us such a cute little town.
I should be opening up a studio in Inman; on Mill St. around the first of the year. I am super excited about that. You don't have to wait till then to shoot with me though, I enjoy the location shoots better than studio anyway, so much more creative.
I am up for any ideas that you may have, I love to try new things to create an image that no one has seen before.

3 comments:

Lisa Blackwell said...

Hi Dana! Okay so now you need to post pictures with your blog so we can see how fabulous you are.Like this one of Tony and i.....See right up there in the corner.

Lisa Blackwell said...

Oh.....I forgot to mention that Dana took this picture of us.

DanaK Photography said...

Aww, thanks Lisa. Check out Zoa Art, they have the most popular jewelry out there right now.